Your expertise. For the safety solutions of tomorrow.
MSA stands for the development, production and sales of professional safety equipment and gas detection technology: We are „The Safety Company“. We have been developing products that save lives for 100 years – from innovative harness systems to smart gas detection devices. Customers in 140 countries put their lives in our hands every day. Our more than 4,300 employees in 42 locations worldwide accordingly take on great responsibility. Together we pursue one objective: We make the lives of workers in action safer.
In order to further expand our team in Berlin, we are seeking from March 1st, 2018 a
UI Designer (m/f)
Your responsibility on our team
In your role as UI Designer, you will design UIs for new MSA software-based safety products. You will join a team comprised of international specialists that work on the safety technologies of tomorrow – taking an agile and passionate approach and working in close collaboration with developers around the globe.
These are some of your most important responsibilities:
- Design: You will design UIs for web and mobile apps and create mockups for webpages and app screens.
- Testing: In close collaboration with the Development team, you will conduct user acceptance tests to verify your concepts.
- Improve: You will apply user-intuitive thinking and develop solutions our customers love to interact with. Your creative mind will also find solutions for existing designs across different projects to ensure consistency across all of MSA’s software products.
- Customer focus: You will meet these constant challenges with your expertise and sense of humour and help to ensure that we continuously improve the user experience of our customers.
Your profile: Expertise meets experience
We are looking for people who would like to further develop their existing expertise in challenging projects. Your four facets:
- Academic: You have successfully completed a degree in Design, Interface Design, Web Design, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Practitioner: You can look back on at least three years of professional experience in UI design (web & mobile app).
- Specialist: Experience in creating mockups and conducting acceptance tests is a must, while experience in agile projects and working with standard design tools like Sketch, Adobe CC is a plus.
- Team player: You enjoy working with people across various disciplines – including in an international setting thanks to your fluent English skills.
MSA as an employer: What makes us unique
Only by employing the best employees are we able to remain a leader of innovation. We provide the ideal environment for our employees, including:
- Excellent facilities: Our Research & Development team in Berlin works with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure.
- Individual career paths: We offer various development prospects on the basis of personal wishes and talent.
- Flexible working hours: Along with our flexitime model, there is also the option of working from home.
- Swift decisions: We combine the stability of an established company with the day-to-day operations of a young technology enterprise.
- Fantastic team: Benefit from the diversity of your highly qualified colleagues and work with them to further hone your skills!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your application documents in English with details of your desired salary and earliest start date preferred via e-mail to: Karriere@MSAsafety.com
MSA Technologies and Enterprise Services GmbH
Thiemannstr. 1, 12059 Berlin, Tel. +49 (0)30 6886-1856, Fax -1558